Re: Question about gdk_colormap_free_colors()

"Tara M" <learfox furry ao net> writes:

Thanks, I had one more question about that.

If I use gtk_style_unref(), will the reference count for the
allocated colors on there also be unreferenced?

Colors placed in a GtkRcStyle need not be allocated, GTK will allocate
them for you. If you manipulate a GtkStyle directly, you are kind of
on your own, I'm not sure how you would ensure it worked out
correctly.

Havoc