Re: Size of widget

Havoc Pennington wrote:

Fredrik Rambris <fredrik rambris com> writes:
WOW! Not that was exactly what I was looking for. It works great!
Document it and add it to GTK.

Well, it's not that simple. If only 3% of apps will use it, it's
probably more appropriate for an add-on library than GTK proper.
But glad it worked. ;-)

Speaking of widgetsizes. How can I set a fixed size (like images have)
on a widget?

gtk_widget_set_usize()

HELLO, I THINK THIS IS A RELATED ISSUE, SO I'M FOLLOWING YOUR TREAD...

For me, the avobe function only set the minimun size to be fixed, but
the size can be increased
with the mouse.

Also im using gtk_widget_set_uposition to posintion the window, OK, but
if I change the position with the mouse and I hide anshow the window the
uposition is retrieved again, how can I skip this behaviour?

In the window side there is a gtk_window_set_position, but I think it
only acept
constants as keys to placement (for example CENTERING or something like
that),
 not coordinates. Is there an alternative function to place the window
in given coordinates
only for the first time?

Thanks

--