Re: Size of widget

How do I get the current size of a widget? (Like a GtkFixed).
Also. Anyone know of a containerwidget that wraps the children kindof
like a wordprocessor does with the words? Like icons in gmc but it
should be any widgets.

When yer definatly sure the widget has the right size you want, use

w = GTK_WIDGET(fixed);
if(w != NULL)
{
        width = w->allocation.width;
        height = w->allocation.height;
}

One thing I should point out that w->allocation.x and w->allocation.y are
not quite useful as they are relative to their immediate parent *windows*
(not widgets) and not very useful in most cases.

--
Sincerely,                  ,"-_                         \|/
-Capt. Taura M.             ,   O=__                    --X--