From:         learfox furry ao net[SMTP:learfox furry ao net]
Reply To:     learfox furry ao net
Sent:         Tuesday, January 09, 2001 6:57 AM
To:   GTK Application Development List
Subject:      GtkEditable vs GtkText functions?

What's the difference between say gtk_editable_delete_text()
and gtk_text_forward_delete()?

If I have a GtkText widget, do I have to do all my inserting and deleting
using gtk_text_*_() functions? Or can I mix the function calls?

I'm asking this because I'm having a lot of crashes due to GtkText and I
was wondering if this may be an issue? Should I use purly
gtk_text_*_() function calls on a GtkText widget?

--
Sincerely,                  ,"-_                         \|/
-Capt. Taura M.             ,   O=__                    --X--