Re: GTK+ doc

Havoc wrote:
Well, I'm partial to "GTK+/GNOME Application Development" by Havoc
Pennington. ;-)

Yes I found this a good resource, although I definately needed to do the
tutorial first (on gtk.org).  Thanks for making this freely available.  Although
when I got it there appeared to be a few missing pages, do you know why?

As well he might be :-)

I have also Eric Harlow's book on Gtk+, but I generally use Havoc's more,
along with the docs on the web site.  Both are available online.

Do you know where I can find this?  I find it annoying that these resources are
not linked to from gtk.org.