Re: GTK+ doc

"Luke Scharf" <luke vt edu> writes:
Any opinion as to the highest quality titles?

Well, I'm partial to "GTK+/GNOME Application Development" by Havoc
Pennington. ;-)

More seriously, my book is pretty "guts of GTK" and not very tutorial
in nature; hopefully it's useful, but you may want to start with
a more tutorial book.

I honestly haven't read most of the books out there. I have Donna
Martin's "21 days" book, it seemed quite good from the parts I looked
at, despite being a "21 days" book. ;-) But again, maybe other books
are good too, I just haven't read most of them.

Havoc