Re: GTK+ doc

Luke Scharf <luke vt edu> writes:
My point is that I probably represent the "target" user of the GTK+
API.

Would suggest getting a couple of the commercial books on GTK
programming, those are the best docs at the moment. GTK 2 already has
much better docs coverage than 1.2 though.

It might be worth updating http://www.gtk.org/books.html to reflect this.

I've noticed that there are about as many titles for GTK+ as there are for
any comparable subject, but I never sunk in the cash...

Any opinion as to the highest quality titles?

Thanks in advance!
-Luke

--
Luke Scharf, Student Researcher & Sysadmin
Virginia Tech Configurable Computing