Re: GTK+ doc

--- david rohde <s371117 student uq edu au> wrote:

Havoc wrote:
Well, I'm partial to "GTK+/GNOME Application
Development" by Havoc
Pennington. ;-)

Yes I found this a good resource, although I
definately needed to do the
tutorial first (on gtk.org).  Thanks for making this
freely available.  Although
when I got it there appeared to be a few missing
pages, do you know why?

If you're talking about the tarball, yes, I've found
out there are some missing pages ( which strangely
*are* on the on-line version ). I've mailed
webmaster gnome org about that not too long ago but
don't think the problem was fixed.

Maybe someone reading this message can do something
about that.

Diego