Re: Looking for a tree widget

Andrew Post <apost cbmi upmc edu> asked:
I'm looking for a gtk+ tree widget that's similar to the Tree widget in
SlingShot 2.1 (the extension library to XView). Has anyone seen such a
widget?

I got something working, although not with the same algorithm that
SlingShot used (I can't afford a subscription to Software Practice
and Experience, it's £800 or so per year last time I checked).

Andrew, if you let me know what features you are looking for,
maybe I can send you something, if it will help.

Lee

--
Liam Quin - Barefoot in Toronto - liam holoweb net - http://www.holoweb.net/
Ankh: irc.sorcery.net www.valinor.sorcery.net irc.gnome.org www.advogato.org