Re: Looking for a tree widget

Andrew Post <apost cbmi upmc edu> writes:
I'm looking for a gtk+ tree widget that's similar to the Tree widget in
SlingShot 2.1 (the extension library to XView). Has anyone seen such a
widget?

I've actually been thinking of porting it recently.

For those who don't know, it draws a computer-science-style tree,
where the nodes are canvas items. The layout is very economical of
space.

Example at
    http://www.holoweb.net/~liam/xml/docbook/guadec2001/docbooktree.gif
although this doesn't show the widget very well I'm afraid.

Lee

--
Liam Quin - Barefoot in Toronto - liam holoweb net - http://www.holoweb.net/
Ankh: irc.sorcery.net www.valinor.sorcery.net irc.gnome.org www.advogato.org