Re: GtkProgressBar

G'Day !

Have you looked at Harlow's code examples ?  I have not used progress bars, but
have compiled his stuff and the demos seem to do what you asking.

cheers,
Jim Parker

Sailboat racing is not a matter of life and death ....  It is far more important
than that !!!

                    Jose Eusebio Roza Pando

                    <jeroza alu uah es>             To:     gtk-app-devel-list gnome org

                    Sent by:                        cc:

                    gtk-app-devel-list-admin        Subject:     GtkProgressBar

                    @gnome.org

                    09/28/00 09:07 AM

Hi,
  I am doing a progressbar in activity mode (like Kit's car), but my bar
does not move and it is grey not blue.
  Do I need  a timeout (i use a timeout) ?
 Thanks.

Eusebio