Re: GtkProgressBar

G'Day !

"Developing Linux Applications with GTK+ and GDK"  by Eric Harlow;  New Riders,
Indianapolis, Indiana; 1999.

There used to be a code examples downloadable on the web, but it was moved and I
can not find the new address.  It was posted on the list awhile back but I can
not find that message.  Anyone ?

Havoc's book is also great, but it uses GNOME specific stuff ...

     http://developer.gnome.org/doc/GGAD/ggad.html

And Donna Martin's book is also good ... but again I lost the link  :-(

cheers,
Jim Parker

Sailboat racing is not a matter of life and death ....  It is far more important
than that !!!

                    Danie Roux

                    <droux tuks c        To:     JParker coinstar com

                    o.za>                cc:

                                         Subject:     Re: GtkProgressBar

                    09/28/00

                    03:35 PM