Re: GtkProgressBar

Gert escribió:

 On Thu, Sep 28, 2000 at 06:07:17PM +0200, Jose Eusebio Roza Pando wrote:
 > Hi,
 >   I am doing a progressbar in activity mode (like Kit's car), but my bar

 It is Michaels car called KITT ;)

KITT is not the Michael's car, Michael is only the driver, sometimes.
KITT is a computer inside a car (in a episode KITT is in another car),
then the car is Kitt's car. ;-)

 > does not move and it is grey not blue.

 And KITTs `bar' is red ;)

I mean thar in my theme the progress bar is blue but in my application the
progress bar is grey.
Thank you for your interesting technical answers ;-D

Thank you everybody for your answers about progress bar, It works.
    Eusebio.