Re: [gthumb-list] catalog sorting

Il 04/03/2016 19:12, Dr. Michael J. Chudobiak ha scritto:
For some reason the catalog date is considered more interesting than the
name, honestly I don't remember why.  Sorting by name seems a more
natural choice to me.  I will change the sort order before the next
release if no one has anything against that.

Nothing against that, but I do miss the ability to change the browser
sorting order. It would be nice to be able to sort by name, or mtime, or
original photo date, description, etc...

I was talking about the catalog order in the tree view, not about the image list order, which by the way can be changed from the actions menus (the rightmost button on the headerbar).

- Paolo