Re: [gthumb-list] catalog sorting

Hi Michael,

Just going back to this catalogue problem. I've noticed that it is only the photos that I import that won't sort. I import from the camera directly via usb and name it using the Event section on the import dialogue. However none of these are sorted alphabetically. If I create a Catalogue separately and then import the files and move them there it is sorted alphabetically.

Is this normal behaviour or a bug? It adds a bit extra to my workflow so I think it is a bug still.