Re: [gthumb-list] Memories of gthumb

I love gThumb. Great app. I use it for reviewing all my patient retinal photographs with certain Personalised Tools/scripts to do cropping and removing the black background, and to flicker between photos from different years to make sure there isn't any new changes to the eye's optic disc etc.

I put each new patient into a new catalogue but this can make it difficult to find the catalogue as you can't sort these alphabetically. Is there anyway to do this?

Keep up the good work.

On Thu, 17 Dec 2015 at 13:57 Dr. Michael J. Chudobiak <mjc avtechpulse com> wrote:
> you can use control+click to select without opening the viewer

Hmm, I didn't realize that. I should add it to the help docs.

How do you handle string changes at the moment - they aren't allowed in
the stable master branch, right?

- Mike