[gthumb-list] Memories of gthumb

I'm a big fan - I was a huge fan - of gthumb. I'm not so much any more, here is a list of features I miss, and some bugs.

* Move to folder doesn't move the photos, it copies them leaving the originals where they were
* Cannot select multiple photos on second view of thumbnails
* Cannot see how many photos are in the current view, or which photo number I am on
* Cannot move through the next and previous photos using the arrow keys any more

All of these features were useful to me. I have gthumb-3.4.1