Re: [gthumb-list] What is wrong with you???

Thank you for your answer.

I was not precise enough on first post.
Yes, Exif data is available, but now more clicks are needed to show it.
I attached two screenshots - one from 3.2.8: there are present old style "edit" with all sub-menus (palette icon) and picture properties buttons. As interface - those menus made this program. On new versions -edit and most it's sub-menus are gone. Some can be found under new tools, but not all. Moving to those menus is now cumbersome.

About RAW handling -whatever is better is good, but it does not show RAW files in full screen anymore. Question is in raw file size interpreting (whatever sub-module is responsible for that), this capability is lost. (at least on mint 17.x, ubuntu14.x up 32 and 64 bit)

About versions. I am running currently Betsy (mint DE). gthumb 3.4 is not in stable or testing branch in Debian at least. Yes user can lock package or take and compile new versions from source, but this is time-bomb , maybe braking dependencies in future or is temporary solution. Cinnamon and Mate editions do not concentrate on Gnome3 and its -that's why i said, if reason is gnome 3.b.. it. Cinnamon and mate are results of same reason -programmers in gnome 3 lost topic and they lost audience there after. This audience is now in KDE, XFCE, Mate or Cinnamon. Reason was gnome 3 layout and it's degraded useability - this is what i am trying to avoid.

By the way, thank you for useful program it was. I hope it will turn to useful one once again.

P:S.
Edit: I already posted same response with some screenshots. but as topic may grow otherwise fast to different direction - i post it without attachments. Admin please remove if gets double posted.