Re: [gthumb-list] What is wrong with you???

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 04:40:01PM +0300, Andrus Okas wrote:
I as photographer have been used about year gthumb as default photo viewer.
One day, "upgrade" resulted in DNG RAW files not showing anymore in full
size. Ok, this i could tolerate.

<massive snip of rude remarks>

Thank for your attention and try to make program back to useful again.

This makes me angry - the attitude that you're owed something by application programmers that make OSS
software on their own time. How dare you!! Did you pay for this application? The nerve of some people!