Re: [gthumb-list] What is wrong with you???

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015, at 04:38 PM, Stephen Allen wrote:
On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 04:40:01PM +0300, Andrus Okas wrote:
I as photographer have been used about year gthumb as default photo viewer.
One day, "upgrade" resulted in DNG RAW files not showing anymore in full
size. Ok, this i could tolerate.

<massive snip of rude remarks>

Thank for your attention and try to make program back to useful again.

This makes me angry - the attitude that you're owed something by
application programmers that make OSS software on their own time. How
dare you!! Did you pay for this application? The nerve of some people!

I agree that the OP was extremely rude and behaved as if he was untitled
to something. That's definitely wrong.

But there was a core of truth in what he wrote: going from an interface
that you are used to, from an interface you found very productive
(better than any other photo organisation program), to the current
version is a bit of a shock. I feel slower and less productive, I don't
feel like the changes have made _my_ workflow better. Selfish huh?

Perhaps the improvements in the current version need to be better
communicated. Perhaps a "looking for X? look here" list would help that.

Just my 2c.

--
http://www.fastmail.com - The way an email service should be