[gthumb-list] What is wrong with you???

I as photographer have been used about year gthumb as default photo viewer. One day, "upgrade" resulted in DNG RAW files not showing anymore in full size. Ok, this i could tolerate.

But what is wrong with your development as from version 3.3.3.x whatever up?
The program interface is totally changed. Exif data is shown partially.
Who needs useless frame around photo? no preferences you can turn program to normal, no useful toolbar, more than half of the functions removed or hidden at all (at least not under preferences anymore).

So my question is, are you mad? You turn normal or best - (till this time) by far integrated into file manager photo handling software down to total useless crap-ware?

Who needs program without functionality? If this is for "compatibility" with gnome 3-then burn gnome 3. In brief, make program, not mobile style useless crap. Functionality is castrated to close level as Microsoft default photo handler in windows 8.x series metro app. What is purpose of such Improvements.

Do not "fix" things that are not broken.
People already have windows, were apps have 2 buttons: ok and close - no need to develop new one.

Thank for your attention and try to make program back to useful again.

Angry user.