Re: [gthumb-list] Directories shown in the LH panel - how to select/remove?

It appears that gthumb doesn't recognise this because I have both
XDG_DOCUMENTS_DIR and XDG_VIDEOS_DIR set to homedir but gthumb is still
showing them as separate entries (the two 'chris' ones).  Can I report
this as a bug?

Sure, file an enhancement request at:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=gthumb

Basically, gth-file-source-vfs.c:gth_file_source_vfs_get_entry_points would need to be modified to not add duplicate URIs to the entry point list.

See: http://git.gnome.org/browse/gthumb/tree/gthumb/gth-file-source-vfs.c#n112

Maybe you could provide a patch?

- Mike