[gthumb-list] I tried 2.12

... and it's great !

After several month without being able to update (for personal reasons and because my distro was outdated)
I finally got to upgrade my distro and was able to try 2.12

The result is really great, especially concerning:
- the import dialog
- the orientation tag / import / tool business => all well sorted out
- the exporters

Finally I can stop using 2.10.

Quickly testing (on a netbook) I noticed several minor display bugs
because of the low height on my netbook (600 px)
I'll report these ASAP

Ok, gotta close some bug reports now :-)

Cheers,
Matthias

ps: I hope the distros are going to update their packages
(Mike I saw your LP bug report concerning Ubuntu's package...)