Re: [gthumb-list] I tried 2.12

It's great to see gthumb under active development and progressing so rapidly. Both 2.11 and 2.12 have been excellent releases. I'm running gthumb in Fedora 13, where it's easy to get the latest version. The improvements in the metadata that finally came together in 2.11 have been just about revolutionary for my workflow, where I use gthumb as my go-to image editor.

If you're running anything earlier than 2.11.90, you should do whatever you can to install a newer package.