Re: [gthumb-list] image preview

2010/10/28 Stefan M. Brandl <smb smbnet de>
Hi,
in gthumb-2.12.0 I no longer get an image preview.
Where in gthumb-2.10 I was able to choose between preview/properties/comment,
now I only get the image-properties.
Is this intentional or do I miss something?

Stefan

Hi Stefan,

You are not missing something, the 2.10 browser layout changes are there since 2.11
So it is intentional (see Paolo for the reasons)

However what you have now is thumbnails in viewer mode
Menu: View > Thumbnail Pane (F8)
which you can configure in the preferences to appear on the side or the bottom
Menu: Edit > Preferences: General > Appearance > Thumbnails in viewer

Cheers,
Matthias