Re: [gthumb-list] Import photos from PTP device (gphoto2)

Le lundi 26 juillet 2010 à 10:37 +0200, Jef Driesen a écrit :

For the moment, I have a "simple" issue ; my camera isn't auto mounted
by gvfs backend (gvfs-gphoto2-volume-monitor). So I have to mount manu
the camera before using gthumb.
This issue isn't a gthumb issue. Nevertheless, gthumb should be able to
list device not mounted ; and mount itself the camera !
But I don't know with wich API gthumb can list device connected but not
mounted...

If your camera is not mounted by gvfs automatically when you plug-in the
camera, then that's a gvfs (or udev or whatever is responsible for this)
bug. I'm not sure trying to workaround that in gthumb is the right way
to fix this.

Right, I have an issue with udev or others (or
gvfs_gphoto2_volume_monitor ?). I seek later.

But, we can add into the wish list "be able to detect all devices
mounted or not ; then mount if need"

Maybe your camera is mounted automatically, but gets unmounted
immediately again when you choose "import with gthumb" in the popup?

No, I have checked...

I seek later...

Thx

Nicolas VIVIEN