Re: [gthumb-list] Import photos from PTP device (gphoto2)

Mmh,

Interessant,

And with gthumb (before the paolo patch about "add the drive name to the
mount to follow the Nautilus scheme"), you could browse your camera ?

As far as, I'm concerned, I plug the camera ;
a popup asks me "import with gthumb ? yes / no"
but the device isn't auto mounted !

I'm going to try to understand why.

Regards,

Nicolas