Re: [gthumb-list] Planning watermark plugin

As a general rule we prefer to keep the number of dependencies to a
minimum, anyway there is no need to hope for the inclusion of a plugin
in gthumb itself, plugins are though to be installed separately, we
could do a plugin repository in the official web page, which is just a
wiki so can be modified by the plugin authors directly.

Can we add a "More extensions" button to the extensions dialog, using gtk_show_uri to show the wiki page?

- Mike