[gthumb-list] Planning watermark plugin

Hi, I'm planning on writing a gthumb plugin for watermarking images,
but I plan to use the imagemagick binaries to do the watermarking, so
before starting to work I would like to know if gthumb developers are
ok with a C plugin depending on the imagemagick package? Could such a
plugin be distributed with gthumb? or could such a plugin be installed
as an external package independent of gthumb?

I'm attaching a screenshot of the current app so people can have an
idea what the plugin will do..