Re: [gthumb-list] gvfs-based photo importer

Dr. Michael J. Chudobiak wrote:
I have committed my first attempt at modifying the photo importer to use gvfs with the libgphoto2 backend.

I would develop this change into a separate feature branch. We have git for a reason :-) This is a major change with a very high impact on end users, so we should be extra careful with this. Maybe even keep the old gphoto code (with a couple of #ifdef's) around for some time, in case the new code breaks something.