Re: [gthumb-list] ext branch first impressions

Maybe the advanced settings can be hidden below an expander? That way
they don't take any space for most users, but they are quickly available
for more advanced users.

I was going to suggest the expander approach too.

An other thing I *really* don't like is the checkbox based selection in

Same here. The checkboxes are a complication, not a simplification.

On a side note, to simplify the importer, I would suggest eliminating the "Rotate image physically" option, and leaving images as they are found (no physical rotate). I doubt anyone feels strongly about this option now that the nautilus thumbnailer obeys orientation tags.

- Mike