Re: Expectations for Grilo plugins that require passwords

Hi,

I am not sold on this idea yet, I think it is a bit weird to handle
things this way.

So, this GrlData the user would receive is empty, except for that
password-protected-data metadata key... basically, users must know that
they have to check for this metadata when they receive GrlData objects
that do not contain the data they expected?. If we want to go this way
I'd rather return an error, I think it is a more convenient way to
inform the user about this special situation...

Iago