Re: dynamic containers issue

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 1:48 PM, Juan A. Suarez Romero
<jasuarez igalia com> wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-05-18 at 18:34 +0200, Juan A. Suarez Romero wrote:
>> On Tue, 2010-05-18 at 19:21 +0300, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) wrote:
>
> BTW, is Rygel supporting the last version of spec?

   No because we still seem to have open issues and no app is yet
providing anything.   Before I go on and start implementing stuff I
need to know your choice here:

  "To summarize the discussion, if you are going to implement the
solution I proposed (or some variant of it) along with the limiting
child count you already have, there is no problem making this property
compulsory. OTOH if you are not going for that solution, I really want
to know how you are going to deal with the incremental browse issue I
mentioned."

> If not, do you have some roadmap?

  All I can say is that its quite high in my priority list[1] so the
main hurdle is us agreeing on how things should work and then at least
one provider for testing my implementation.

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
FSF member#5124

[1]  Even though Nokia doesn't pay me for this, I still included this
work in this sprint's tasks.