Re: partial redraws

On Thu, 2010-10-07 at 14:36 +0300, Stefan Kost wrote:
> On 05.10.2010 01:16, Damon Chaplin wrote:

> > Try using rects without rounded edges - i.e. get rid of the "radius-x"
> > and "radius-y" properties.
> >
> > That seems to fix it here.
> >
> > Damon
> >

> Sorry for late reply, that seems to help indeed.

The fact that normal rects work fine, and rounded rects work most of the
time makes me think this is a cairo issue or maybe a GTK+/cairo issue.

The next step would be to write a simple test case the reproduces it,
preferably just using cairo and GTK+.

I'm a bit too busy for this at present so feel free to have a go!

Damon