Re: partial redraws
- From: Damon Chaplin <damon karuna eclipse co uk>
- To: Stefan Kost <ensonic hora-obscura de>
- Cc: goocanvas <goocanvas-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: partial redraws
- Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 12:23:30 +0100
On Mon, 2010-10-04 at 13:27 +0300, Stefan Kost wrote:
> The code is at
> the whole part that actually uses goo-canvas is in:
> There are no custom items - it uses group, rect, text and polyline.
Yes, I can reproduce it.
It does look like a bug. My guess would be that all the fast adding &
moving of items has confused it - maybe a race condition somewhere.
Is your app multi-threaded? Make sure you have the GDK lock.
] [Thread Prev