Re: partial redraws
- From: Stefan Kost <ensonic hora-obscura de>
- To: Damon Chaplin <damon karuna eclipse co uk>
- Cc: goocanvas <goocanvas-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: partial redraws
- Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 18:10:42 +0300
Am 04.10.2010 14:23, schrieb Damon Chaplin:
> On Mon, 2010-10-04 at 13:27 +0300, Stefan Kost wrote:
>> The code is at
>> the whole part that actually uses goo-canvas is in:
>> There are no custom items - it uses group, rect, text and polyline.
> Yes, I can reproduce it.
Thanks for trying it out.
> It does look like a bug. My guess would be that all the fast adding &
> moving of items has confused it - maybe a race condition somewhere.
> Is your app multi-threaded? Make sure you have the GDK lock.
The application is single threaded. There is a g_io_channel that uses
g_io_add_watch_full (a GSource on the mainloop).
] [Thread Prev