Re: What is "is_pointer_event" in goo_canvas_get_item_at ?

Hi,

Am Donnerstag 16 Oktober 2008 schrieb Damon Chaplin:
> I only noticed one thing from a quick look through. I don't think you
> need this in map_motion_notify_event():
>
>   if(event->is_hint)
>     gdk_window_get_pointer(event->window, &x, &y, &state);
Ok, removed it and things seemed a little more fluid. But still if i dragged the
stylus fast on the screen, updates came to a total halt.

Now i am limiting the motion events to 10Hz and this works. Nothing
is updated faster than 10 times a second, but the update doesn't stall
anymore and i can drag things nicely.

Thanks,
  Till