Re: What is "is_pointer_event" in goo_canvas_get_item_at ?

On Thu, 2008-10-16 at 09:05 +0200, Till Harbaum / Lists wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am Mittwoch 15 Oktober 2008 schrieb Damon Chaplin:
> > You haven't set "automatic-bounds" to TRUE have you? That can make
> > dragging very slow, as it recalculates the bounds of everything when you
> > move items.
> Not that i know ...
>
> > Is your source code available anywhere? I could check it over.
> E.g. here
> http://repository.maemo.org/extras/pool/chinook/free/source/o/osm2go/

I only noticed one thing from a quick look through. I don't think you
need this in map_motion_notify_event():

  if(event->is_hint)
    gdk_window_get_pointer(event->window, &x, &y, &state);

GooCanvas does this in goo_canvas_motion(). That may have caused a few
extra motion events, though I'm not really sure.

See if you can find out what it is doing when it stalls, e.g. with a
debugger.

Damon