Re: What is "is_pointer_event" in goo_canvas_get_item_at ?

Hi,

very nice.

I did some performance tests on the n810 and things are working ok. In fact zooming
is much faster than it was with gnomecanvas, but drag-scroll and item dragging is
not as fluid. It is fluid for a second or two and then completely stalls for some seconds.
Perhaps events are queuing up or so. I will try to limit the drag events to a certain max
frequency. This might give a more constant behaviour. But that's currently my only
problem with goocanvas and even this wouldn't be a show stopper.

Thanks so far,
  Till