Re: [GOK] gok and gnome 3.0

Hola,

I was looking into the Maemo OSK and I also thought it would be worth to see if its look & feel as well as some of the code can be recycled for the renewed GOK. Here is a screenshot: http://scyp.atrc.utoronto.ca/media/images/screenshot02.png

The Maemo OSK only comes up when a text entry field is selected, which makes it very convenient and usable (for me it is faster that typing on the N810 qwerty keyboard). Of course, this is not as comprehensive as GOK has always intended to be, but for basic text entry, it does the job pretty well, so I thought it could be a good starting point.

cheers!
Jorge