Re: [GOK] gok and gnome 3.0

Hi Francesco,

On 09/25/2009 01:40 PM, Francesco Fumanti wrote:

> Perhaps it could make sense to create a new branch in onboard with the
> aim of letting it evolve to become the "python-gok" instead of starting
> from scratch; but I don't have the knowledge to evaluate whether onboard
> could really be a good candidate for it.

Thanks for the suggestion. I played around with onboard a little and my
feeling is that it isn't an appropriate starting point for this round of
development. The users I'm trying to target are people whose primary way
of accessing a computer is some sort of switch device. Onboard seems
like it's good for people who can use mice and maybe even tablet users.
I might be able to use virtkey though. Thanks for the links :-).

Cheers, Ben