Re: How to have correct citation of gnumeric

We do not have a standard way of doing that, but mirroring what R does
and pointing to www.gnumeric.org would be reasonable.

Morten

On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 11:33 AM, Gabriela Hoff <ghoff gesic gmail com> wrote:
Dear Sir or Madam

I am using R statisitcal tookit and Gnumeric to perform statistical analysis
to a paper and I would like to have the correct citation to gnumeric in this
paper.
I am using the statistical package of the last gnumeric version available.

To R I was able to retrieve the infomration:
"[31] R Core Team. R: A language and environment for statistical computing.
R Foundation for Statistical Computing, Vienna, Austria. URL
http://www.R-project.org/. (2014)."

I tried to find information in the webpage but I didn't succeed.
Would you, please, send me the directions to find the correct citation?

Thank you in advance,
--
Gabriela Hoff
Dra. Biociência Nucleares - Física Médica