How to have correct citation of gnumeric

Dear Sir or Madam

I am using R statisitcal tookit and Gnumeric to perform statistical analysis to a paper and I would like to have the correct citation to gnumeric in this paper.
I am using the statistical package of the last gnumeric version available.

To R I was able to retrieve the infomration:
"[31] R Core Team. R: A language and environment for statistical computing. R Foundation for Statistical Computing, Vienna, Austria. URL http://www.R-project.org/. (2014)."

I tried to find information in the webpage but I didn't succeed.
Would you, please, send me the directions to find the correct citation?

Thank you in advance,
--
Gabriela Hoff
Dra. Biociência Nucleares - Física Médica