Re: Debian packages

On Sat, Sep 21, 2013 at 8:51 AM, Jean Brefort
<jean brefort normalesup org> wrote:
make install does the job, so it's just a packaging issue, there is
nothing we can do, I think.

No, the Gnumeric source is perfectly fine, there's nothing to be done
on your part. This is indeed just a packaging (downstream) issue.
Sorry for bugging you with this, I thought that the Debian package
maintainer might be on this list and maybe even among the core
developers, that's why I asked here first. I've reported the bug
downstream now, so I hope that this issue will be fixed some time.

Greetings,
Albert

--
Dr. Albert Gr"af
Dept. of Music-Informatics, University of Mainz, Germany