Debian packages

Hi,

are the Debian/Ubuntu package maintainers for Gnumeric on this mailing
list? If so then I'd like to draw your attention to a problem that has
been nagging me for a while; I've reported it on Launchpad quite some
time ago:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnumeric/+bug/1006242

The problem is that Gnumeric's Debian packages don't include the
development files needed for out-of-tree plugin development. This is a
major pita when packaging 3rd party Gnumeric plugins on Launchpad. I'd
really appreciate it if this could be fixed.

Thanks,
Albert

--
Dr. Albert Gr"af
Dept. of Music-Informatics, University of Mainz, Germany