Re: Using logfit on worksheet - please describe thoroughly for a dummy

Thanks a lot, I have been adviced to use transpose function by Jean meanwhile! And thank you for thorough clarification!

2012/5/7 Andreas Guelzow <aguelzow pyrshep ca>
On Sun, 2012-05-06 at 14:56 +0300, Igors Mihailovs wrote:
> When I paste the output of LOGFIT transposing it simultaneously, I did
> it in the wrong place and obtained !#REF error (actually, I was going
> to paste it as values but forgot to select appropriate option). So I
> wanted to delete the erroneous array - and here the bug appeared: when
> I selected it and pressed "Delete",

The only way you can transpose while pasting is by using copy and then
paste special, so you have to have the output on the sheet first. In
that case you cannot overwrite a parts of the array.

If you want to have the output of logfit transposed, then rather than
using =logfit(...) as an array function, you should be using
=transpose(logfit(...))

Andreas
--
Andreas Guelzow <aguelzow pyrshep ca>