Re: Using logfit on worksheet - please describe thoroughly for a dummy

The unreadable characters might be a bug, please file a bug report and
attach a sample screenshot (or, better, a sample workbook).

When you enter an array formula as iut is the case for fitting, you need
to select the cells which will receive all the results, type the formula
and then Ctrl+Shift+Enter.

Hope this helps,
Jean