Using logfit on worksheet - please describe thoroughly for a dummy

Dear helpful people,
As LOGFIT function returned regression equation on a chart with some
characters unreadable (between a and b, or some parts of them), I
tried to use it on worksheet. Help says it should return an array with
5 numerical results. But how can I view these results on a worksheet?
Only the 1st one is displayed in the cell where the function is
entered. I suppose I should point explicitly to the cells where I want
results to appear, but how? I googled a lot but haven't found
anything, at least anything I could understand.
Many thanks in advance!

--
Best regards,
Igors