Re: Re: Using logfit on worksheet - please describe thoroughly for a dummy

Hello Jean,
Thank you very much for your help! It would be nice if you also add this to the actual "Help" of "Gnumeric", in case you haven't yet. "Gnumeric" is indeed very practical and convenient for use, personally I like it more than "LibreOffice Calc", partially because of better compatibility with MS Excel file format, partially for its great charting tool and solver.

I submitted the bug - but while I was making a sample worksheet I run onto another one :) When I paste the output of LOGFIT transposing it simultaneously, I did it in the wrong place and obtained !#REF error (actually, I was going to paste it as values but forgot to select appropriate option). So I wanted to delete the erroneous array - and here the bug appeared: when I selected it and pressed "Delete", "Gnumeric" complained that array XNN:XNN will be split, where XNN:XNN is the array where the output of LOGFIT would be if it were not transposed. So I had to select the full square (5x5 in this case) to be able to use "Delete" key. The bug is not crucial (when I'm aware of it, I understand that I can perform the "transpose" operation in an extra workbook to not corrupt my data), but it seems to me better if I report it, too.

See attachment for sample workbook. Interestingly, when a workbook is saved and then reopened, the array appears to be pasted WITHOUT being transposed.