Re: Python Gnumeric: moving forward, creating gnumeric remote object

I'd like to help take a look at this if you can post a specific testcase that crashes Gnumeric, Cloudform.  Thanks!

yours,
Bobby

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 6:30 AM, Morten Welinder <mortenw gnome org> wrote:
> I cannot find where you are starting the base python module.  Where is the
> source code for where python is implemented?  All we need to do is have it
> put out a remote pyro object and we would be DONE!  It would be as simple as
> that!  Who designed the python support for Gnumeric?

All the python stuff is in plugins, specifically in
plugins/python-loader/

However, if you see crashes then something (python and/or
gnumeric) is buggy.  Someone who knows about python
really ought to take a look at that.

M.